Monday 24 September 2012

1. Day

And now my first day in Cork..in school, in the city... (if you didn't see it yet: there's a post about yesterday too!)
My first day was very cool and there were a lot of new things. Like driving on the left..
In the morning my hostfather drove me to school.
Ah: and I have a hostsister... she's from Spain and she's great. Very funny and lovley. She showed me already a lot of things.
In school we had to do 3 tests..and I'm now in the upper-intermediate level. In our class there are people from Spain, from Germany, from Switzerland and from Japan. We spoke a lot and it was cool. Our teacher is very nice and helped a lot.
In the afternoon we visited the city and it was sunny most of the time. All in all a very good first day!!

school..
our first lunch in Cork..veery healthy ^^
city

:-)
beautiful rainbow
yes...I've already fallen in love ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment