Tuesday 25 September 2012

Plan

Today we compared things in school.. like these two dogs :-D they're from our teacher.
and yes, the second one is a dog too..
psycho and nena ^^
Then we had to say what we're not used to doing...that means things you don't know and normally you don't do things like that.
And there are a lot of things here, we don't do in Switzerland.
Like:
I'm not used to seeing people driving on the left.
I'm not used to using an electrical shower.
and I am used to taking my shoes off in the house, but here I don't...it's a bit strange.

In the afternoon we visited the opera house and checked some dates. And maybe we're going to watch something there.

city
St. Peter's and Paul's
 In the evening we wanted to go out but the pubs are just for people who are 18, so maybe I go to a pub one evening with some other people from school, who are 18.
But we went to McDonalds and we were drinking a coffee and a fat milkshake...and I decided I'll never drink a milkshake again in McDonalds.
Tomorrow we have to answer some more questions like where the cinema is or when we're going to the cliffs of moher.. my homework are done and I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight everyone!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment