Friday 28 September 2012

Weekend

For this week...our last school-day is over. I wasn't that bad in the test this morning, but I'll stay in this class, because I want to practice the speaking a bit more.
Today evening we're going to watch a show with typical irish music and dancing. It's called "the pulses of tradition" and I'm looking forward to it because my hostmother said it'll be good!
Tomorrow we're going to the cliffs of moher..yeei!! This is very cool and I hope the weather isn't too bad, because they must be incredible. And I'll take a lot of photos!

My hostmother told me that there will be another student next weekend, because sadly Cristina (my hostsister) left today. She was from Spain and I hope I'll see her again one day. The student who's coming next weekend is from France. And she's 17 or 18 too...but I'm not sure. So I'm "alone" just one week (in the family).
Michael (one son of my hostparents) has got a few job interviews this week so everybody is a bit fraught.

Yesterday on the Arthurs-Day there were two or three popular singers in Cork and everywhere in Ireland, but nobody knew where exactly. It was a secret. So If you were lucky "Mumford & Sons", "Mika" or "Ellie Goulding" was playing in a pub next to you. And Ellie Goulding was actually in Cork...and I didn't see her... :-(

Aand...I played the piano yesterday for the family and of course for Cristina, because it was her last evening, but it didn't sound very good. Some of the keys sounds very strange like the "d"... :-s

So I think I'm going to read a bit now.. maybe I'll understand the book, that I've read one year ago, a bit better now ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment